Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Challenge #11 Wow Look at the Last one!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Look at this I am now on the last challenge. Whew. After this I need to do some dishes, start dinner, and finish laundry. Been a bit distracted today. LOL

I love rainbows. So for the colors of the rainbow challenge I have made a layout for Lexi. It is simple yet sweet. Yes I know many of you say Pink IS NOT a color in the rainbow but see I have this 2 Very near 3 year old who insists PINK IS a color in the rainbow. So when I asked her what color should we use honey, she INSISTED in her precious way that it was to be pink and pretty. LOL So for our house Pink IS a color in the rainbow. LOL But just in case anyone gets fussy she does have BLUE in her top.

No comments: