Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, May 14, 2010

2 Layouts for tonight.










Both of these were pretty easy but with all my distractions tonight they took me 3 hours LOL So the first one is for Jackson and his cool Lego toy. The second one is without pictures because it has not happened yet. It is for my daughter's 3rd birthday. She will be 3 in 3 short weeks. So I got a jump start on this one. Below the photo mats on the second page will be printed journaling. I used Mickey Font and Sweet Treats. On Jack's I used Robotz. I also had fun with some liquid applique on the birthday layout. The page map came from a Close to my heart Idea book called Imagine. I wanted to try to follow a map. Funny it took me way longer than when I don't. I did a ton of inking with Tim Holtz distress ink. I was tuckered but wanted to get something done. I also uploaded two new carts to my gypsy. YEAH Well and I ordered the two princess carts. Seriously an extra 25% off at angel scraps. I just could not pass that up.

No comments: