Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Picked up some SUPER cute paper in the last few days






I have lots of layouts to get done with some great new paper for the next week. Gonna get some fun things done on Saturday. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a layout for our sweet Dog named Hotrod.

BTW I LOVE this Basic Grey Paper!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Adorable! I love the new papers! I love all the detail :)

DesiraeF_Creech0709 said...

過去的事早已消失,未來的事更渺不可知,只有現在是真實的........................................

okie_ladybug said...

Oh I might have to scraplift this one!

Michelle said...

You're lay-outs are pretty cool and I do love them. I also need to buy new paper abnd I would love to do the same thing.