Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cricut Classes and More

I am going to be teaching 3 classes and selling premade layouts, piecings, and cards at a local retreat. I am super excited but boy have I been busy. I am teaching Cricut I, II, and III. Cricut I will be just the basics. We will make a few cuts from doodlecharms (one of my favs.) Cricut II will be more advanced and will look at some of the software available to use with your cricut. We will also make a layout using a cute paper piecing. Cricut III will dive into the more complex parts of the cricut and talk about some of the extras like the embossing kit, stamp making set, and swapping the blade to use markers and the deep cut blade housing. We will also make a more detailed layout. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. So if you are in NM come on by. Even if you are not signed up for the retreat you can come shop on Saturday from 10-1. I have some super cute new things to share from the retreat so keep an eye out this weekend.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Too bad you're not located by where I live :(