Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Congratulations using Preserves



So last week I got amazing news that the teacher I nominated to win a FREE spot at the sweet retreat this weekend had indeed WON. Yeah to Mrs Laura for all her hard work. I am so excited for her to get some fun down time and meet some great new ladies. She is an amazing teacher with a heart filled with love for everyone. She so deserves this win. Anyway, I made her a congratulations card and was super excited to find when I gave it to her that she had not checked her email. So I got to tell her she had won YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO a big shout out for being just awesome and loving my kids while they are in her hands. Jackson has learned so much this year. It is the amazing connection between families and awesome teachers at the Family School. Mrs Laura has helped Jackson grow and learn this year. She is uber appreciated. Here is the card I made for her. It is a bit fuzzy but you get the idea. See ya'll this weekend with some fun giveaways and new cuts to show. Lots of new layouts and cards to upload as well. Plus there is a picture of some fun cuts from Preserves for a layout.

4 comments:

Susie said...

Great card! Congrats to the teacher, she deserves it.

joeygirl86 said...

Cute card! Love the fruit! tfs!

GrammaP said...

THere is an award waiting to be picked up on my blog. Thanks for all your inspiration.

Lynn said...

Great card!
Have fun teaching at your retreat!