Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wow I am so LAME




Life chaos took over and I have been a bit MIA. But I just did my first layout with my new gypsy. It is simple but I like it.

I will be a vendor at The Inspired Retreat in NM early April. If you live around here you have to come. It will be a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is one of the layouts we will do. This will be a part of the Intermediate cricut class. Yep that's right, I am teaching Cricut classes. Yeah go me. I am excited.

3 comments:

Gina at Gigi's Creative Designs said...

Hi I came to see your layout for My Pink Stamper and its just adorable! Great Job! remindes me of spring, so bright. Love the colore you used too.
Cheers, Gina

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Misty that is so darling. I am sorry things have been so tough.
I love your cheerful layout and yeah you for being a vendor!
I have a big "make and take" where I will be a vendor and I have a lot to prepare. Makes me nervous. Best of luck.

Lauren said...

I Love your two layouts here!! Very nice!

Lauren