Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, February 14, 2010

One more for tonight








This is for some pictures of my monkeys swimming. I love to go to the local pool. It is so much fun. It is a sweet neighborhood pool. I will add ribbon and probably some water drops later. For now I am tuckered.

4 comments:

Gina at Gigi's Creative Designs said...

Hi I came from MPS to check out your lay out and its so cute. I love the bears you used. very adorable!
-Gina

Tawnya said...

I truly love your LO's. Do you have any sketches? I would be so interested in them!!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Wow, Misty, these are so darling! No wonder you were asked to be in a vendor fair!!

Judy said...

Hi Misty..wow you are amazing. I LOVE all your layouts!