Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, February 1, 2010

The Inspired Retreat






Sunday Linda and I went to the Inspired Retreat's all day Resolution crop. Boy did we have a blast. We played with piecings and made a few layouts. Well I made a few layouts. I got 5 done. 2 2page layouts and 3 one page layouts. One is made from paper I won as a door prize. I also won the layout contest and got a free 15 minute massage. We had a BLAST. We were fed Lunch and Dinner. I even bought a cocktail.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your paper piecings!! They are so cute. How do you do the eyes?

Tawnya said...

I truly love your pages. They are always so cute!!

~chevygirl~ said...

I love how you premake you layouts. How do you decide what size to make the mats for you pictures or decide what pictures to put on them. I would love a video on how to choose pics for a premade layouts or how to make photos work on premade layouts.