Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, January 21, 2010

The two cards we made at that class and then a super simple one I made for a gift card






Sometimes card don't need to be complicated to turn out super cute. The pink and brown easel card and the red and pink truck card are from the card class with Anna from last weekend. I tweaked the brown one a bit. The other on is a card I made quickly to hold a gift card. BTW I used skittles. Oh my I have not used these in ages and have soo many.

BTW Check your WM I picked Up blackletter and sans serif for $12 each at mine :)

2 comments:

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

That paper looks familar ! Don't you love it!!! Pretty cards!! TFS!!

the Daily Scrapper said...

LOL I bet it does.