Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I got a new cart today






Yeah. Actually this week I got three new carts. I got Paisley today from M's. I also got basketball solutions from my cricut rewards. Woo Hoo my boys love basketball now. I also got Sentimentials but I have not opened that one yet.

So I made lots of cute cuts from Paisley today. The shadow feature makes HUGE shadows so be careful with that one. I love the card feature on this one. Plus you can made a matching envie. LOVE it.

I also made a layout for the basketball game we went to this weekend. My oldest had a blast. Here is a picture I just love. I am going to have it printed in 5 x 7 and put it into the layout.

No comments: