Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gracie over at Lime Light has my card juices flowing




Check out the Lime Light web site. They are doing good things over there. I am excited to announce I will be joining their team once again. I have not made a card in forever. I was reading about our next task and got so excited I made a couple this morning to get started. Here are my favorite two so far. Notice I used a cute chick from the ones I made for my buddy the other day. I could not make so many for her without making a few for myself. hehe :) BTW the pictures were taken with my phone so they are not as good quality as my camera. Somehow I lost my camera card. Gotta go see if I can find it. I know I had t last nght. :(

1 comment:

Tamara Putvin said...

These are too adorable. Thank you for sharing.

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami