Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

16 FREAKING Giraffes


OMG we just made 16 12 inch giraffes. They are super cute but OMG!!! Took 5 hours to cut, ink, and assemble 16 giraffes. 2 people But they are super cute.

Wait did I mention we are insane. We just spent 5 hours making paper giraffes.

5 comments:

Kraftychick said...

I'm almost afraid to ask - was there a reason you needed 16 giraffes? ROFLMAO

And they are just precious - but 16!!!!!

Jackie

Becky said...

These are darling - and look like work! Great for a cute zoo layout!

the Daily Scrapper said...

LOL It is for a scrapbook class for a friend of mine.

LOSER PAUL said...

Hello! :)

Sue said...

Soooo Cute! Where did you get the giraffe template? Did you use a machine or scissors?