Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

6th Birthday






I made this layout for my middle son's 6th birthday. He really loved the wizard bear so I had to work him in somehow. So this is a mixture of my love for the sweet candles and Jackson's love of the wizard. So he is a magical kinda 6 year old. Truely he is magical. His being here is a beautiful blessing. He is amazingly smart. He is super sweet. He is athletic. He can be so stubborn. He can pull just the right strings to drive you crazy. But he is one AMAZING little boy. I am blessed to be his mother.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great layout! Everthing is just perfect! Those candles are just too cute. Happy Birthday to your wonderful 6 year old

~chevygirl~ said...

I love it, I just love checking our your blog!

Mrs. Green said...

WOW! Really nice job! Seeing things like this definitely tells me I have work to do ;)

Happy Birthday to your son!