Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, November 6, 2009

Totally BUSY








So I have been totally busy this week. BUT I did get several pictures put into layouts. I love the way they came out. Pluse I started on a winter layout. I saw this layout this morning and really liked several of the basic concepts so I decided to recreate it MISTY style. LOL Also I got the really cool kits to make your own journal books. I am working on the first one. It is put together and covered. Not sure how much more it will get. MR TOO SIMPLE PANTS actually likes this just the way it is. I laughed and said me too!!! MEN such goofy buckets.

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

You sure have been busy. You little girls is so cute in her layout. I like all of your layouts:)

Tawnya said...

I absolutely LOVE your style. These pages are all so awesome!!