Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, November 30, 2009

My 9 year old wrote a super cute poem for school

Just Michal
I am from nuts and bolts
and ratchets too.
I am from anything
that racers do.
I am from bits and bytes
and computer noise
and organized rooms
with lots of toys.
I am from strong people
with helping hands
making big changes
across the lands.
I am from orange balls
that shoot through hoops
and tennis shoes
where I can't seem to tie loops.
I am from hope and love
that comes straight from above.
I am from dragons and fantasy
Just close your eyes and imagine me.

4 comments:

Tamra said...

Michal is SO talented! Way to go, Michal.

mudmaven said...

This is a wonderful poem! Michal you have a future as a poet - keep up the great work! ~chris

~BridgetL~ said...

Wow that is fantastic.

Amy said...

Wow, that is amazing! I have a 9 year old and I can't imagine him ever writing something like that. Beautiful!