Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I agonized over this one

But I am gonna do it. I am going to enter the next provo craft contest that starts tomorrow. I ordered a your story online and it should be here tomorrow. I do know that it will not be a scrapbook page or a card. Not sure what it will be just yet. But I am excited to start working on it tomorrow.

The kids have been super busy with school lately. Michal has been practicing basketball and Jackson starts indoor soccer soon. I have two base layouts ready for titling and embelishing so they should be ready to put up in the next day or so. Plus I am working on the journal books for Christmas gifts.

Can you believe I still have not done my Christmas cards UGH they are on the to do list as well.

No comments: