Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fun things I have been working on







So I made some cute journal books and fun gift card holder cards to go with them. I am thinking a journal book and a gift card to starbucks for a few girlfriends of mine for christmas. It does seem simple but this is one nice journal book. Came out better than the ones you get at like barnes and noble. They are very sturday and crisp. Plus the pages are bound and lined. They came out great. Plus a school layout.



Also, the winner, chosen from a hat full of names by my 5 year old is:



Kendra said...
I love the circle snowboard LO-I am always trying to add visual interest to my page, and the way you used square and rectangle pics but gave the visual impression of a circle was so cool! Also my DH is an avid snowboarder, so I love the pics too! Thanks for the chance to win something neat!
November 2, 2009 12:27 PM



email me at smmjalittlejohn@gmail.com with your shipping information.

No comments: