Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Christmas Layout




So this is another work in progress. I was going to leave it and just add a title. Guess what my hubby says. Babe it is too simple. Yes but see sometimes simple is good. He is spoiled by the details. UGH MEN!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guees in our house simple is simply unacceptable. LOL But this is some cute paper I got today at a stampin convention. I also used papertrey ink paper and ribbon. The sleigh and stocking are SCAL. And the pictures are horrible because I used my cell phone. My good camera is in the truck and I was being lazy. I will print Halloween pics and put all the layouts up with images.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Tell your hubby that in this case, simple rocks!!! I love the layout and the sleigh is so cute. Will be a great layout for the holiday pics