Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, November 1, 2009

BLOG CANDY KEEP AN EYE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing a blag candy VERY soon. I am very close to a milestone on my blog. When I hit it I will be giving away blog candy. I am not going to say what the milestone is because I don't want it to be genuine. BUT when I do I will be giving away:

A cricut cartridge. (Snow Friends) A set of replacement mats A 2 page layout (made by me) A set of 10 Christmas Cards with envelopes (me again) A $10 gift card to either Joanns or Michaels (winners choice) and a a ton of other fun things.

So keep an eye out. Should happen very soon.

Misty

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Misty! Hope to be part of your milestone celebration. Love your blog!

Lauren said...

Thanks for the heads up! I will be on the lookout!

Lauren

Amy said...

Very exciting to be apart of your milestone celebration Misty!

GrammaP said...

Great pics and projects!!

MindyB said...

I just became your 99th follower! I have to say this is the first time I have been to your blog, but I really like some of your Halloween layouts! Good luck with your milestone and blog candy. Thanks for the chance to win!

MelissaR said...

Thanks for the chance to win! I love your Snow Day layout, mainly because snowmen and penguins are my favorites for the Christmas season!
Very cute blog!