Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, October 19, 2009

Some more fun cuts for another layout









So I bought a couple more files for Halloween layouts. The bears with their costumes came from JillRV (check her blog off to the side) and the ghost was from the other set. I am adding a couldron and a few pumpkins and probably a fence. I should have it together this afternoon so check back in a while. So far I have just the bottom border of one page done. My babies are sick so here is a picture of them snuggling and being sick together. :)

1 comment:

Kraftychick said...

What cute babies! Hope they are feeling better today! and what cute LOs - you are inspiring me to do more with my Cricut!
TFS!

Jackie