Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some cuts from today











So I added pumpkins to the trick or treat layout (like it better now) and I made these cuts. Then I mostly took care of two little ones (Jack and Lex) who have swine flu. :( Can you believe in this shot she has a 103.5 fever. She just kept on going then finally ran out of steam. The red is gatorade so at least she is drinking fluids. My fav cut is the penguin BTW. With that cute dino being a close second. Oh the possibilities.

2 comments:

chellelee5899 said...

Love all the cuts you did today!! Makes me think I need SCAL!!!

Arlie said...

Omgosh those dinos are adoreable