Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Not titled yet












So this one does not have a title yet. But I did have something in mind as I did it. I just bought Lexi this super cute dress. I was thinking I would take some fun pictures of her in it and they would go on this layout. I love the bear (a friend gave me the simple part and I tweaked it to my liking) and love the flowers. That same friend of mine has this fun spray mist stuff. These were white flowers and we sprayed with color. I love the way they sparkle. Wish the pictures could show it. SOOOO PRETTY. If you guys can come up with a good title leave me a comment. Also I am going to add a picture of Miss Lexi on here. She has gotten so big lately.
Misty

1 comment:

ashjoy said...

I'm glad you are getting back in the swing of things. Lexi is a cutie pie!