Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It was a busy weekend. Now a busy week too :)

Well the kids are out of school for confrences week. Yeah Wait no YEAH they have sooo much work to do. We have been putting in so many hours this week. But I do have something for you.

http://www.cricut.com/gypsy/designchallenge/entries.aspx

check out this site and vote for your favorite. I have a fav and have voted. I will tell you which one I liked after the contest is over. So head on over and check it out. The winner gets a HUGE prize.

I will make a fun Layout this afternoon and get it uploaded. Oh well after I get scal running again. My computer got sick with malware/spyware and had to be reloaded. :( It is all healthy again but needs some reloads. Not to fret, my desgins on scal were all backed up.

No comments: