Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween 2009




So most of you know I like to scrap in advance. Well this is for Jackson for his 2009 Halloween picture. I do need to fill in from our vacation. I will begin doing that very soon. Jackson loves cats so when he saw this black cat and the paper he handed it to me and said make me a layout mom.

4 comments:

~~Lorrie~~ said...

Adorable! Is that cat a cricut cut?

Kraftychick said...

I've never even tried to make the LO page(s) without knowing specifically which pictures I'm going to use; however, I'm getting ready for a scrapbooking retreat in Nov and I'm making "kits" with pictures to take so I don't have to cart my entire scrapping room up the 3 flights of stairs at the condo - so, maybe I'll try to make the LO's if I run out of things to do - thanks for sharing your talents!
jackie

richard said...

Just an idea, you can find e-card at Happy Halloween 2009 for halloween. This site allows for anyone to upload their own picture so they can send it out to friends and family with a message as a greeting on Halloween.

scrappinlil said...

Adorable...I love this layout..so cute..TFS