Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1st Layout in a really LONG while. HOLD MY HAND








I have so many pictures of Alexis holding our hands that I though this was fitting just for that. I used Share Your Toys by Daisy Buscket Designs paper line and the solids are Bazzil. It also used cuts from ELMO for the CRICUT. Ribbon is Papertrey inks stitched ribbon. Simple but I am loving it. So I am especially loving that today is the day I sat down and did a layout. Why you ask well............................. Today is my BIRTHDAY. So YEAH me for getting something cute done and hopefully moving on to more layouts to come.

Have a happy day.

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Very cute layout. I wish I had younger kids that like SS still.

Happy Birthday to you! May you have a wonderful day.

Wife2TJ said...

So cute! Welcome back!!!

Kraftychick said...

Really cute LO and cute little one - and BTW:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAILY SCRAPPER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Jackie