Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, September 24, 2009

So I have suffered from a long drought of sorts.







I think it must be what writers go through. I had a crafters block. I am finally breaking through it. Here is a couple of cards I made last night and I am working on a cute new layout for today. It feels sooo good to craft again. I will have to see what I can do about titling without a cricut. Mine has gotten ill and cannot be replaced for a while. :( It will be a fun new challenge I am sure.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

Those two cards are beautiful!!!! how did you creat them?