Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, September 11, 2009

I have neglected my crafty side for too long

Hey guess what I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life got way too crazy for too long but guess what I am oficially back. I will be making cards this afternoon and a few layouts this weekend. So much summer stuff to craft. My email changed as well and I cannot get into the old stuff soooo if you need me email me at smmjalittlejohn@gmail.com I have missed you all and am so excited to share some fun new projects.

For now check this out. It is a cool cricut freebie. Have fun and check back for updates daily I promise.

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=5248058

Have a great day

Misty

2 comments:

ScrappinMaMa said...

yay! Welcome back! I look forward to your new posts!

~BridgetL~ said...

Welcome back. I was wondering where you went. Can't wait to see some of your cute layouts again. :)