Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wow I apologize. It has been too long








since I have posted. Well, I have had some serious computer issues. Comcast has hopefully fixed it at least for now. Our phone, TV, and internet are all on one line and we have had trouble with it for a while but lately it has been bad. I am hoping it is finally fixed. My phone is working again and my internet too. Yeah I also have my upper TV channels too. And yes I paid the bill LOL. We have an older house and the lines have all been crapping out on us. Anyway, here is my latest layout and a card. We celebrated Alexis's 2nd birthday. The boys love swimming lessons and we have several Pokemon tournaments this month. I took the Pokemon professor test and Passed YEAH. So here is a layout for Lexie's birthday pictures.

5 comments:

Tawnya said...

Wonderful as always. You should do sketches. I would follow them. I always love your designs.

Magoo said...

amazing......could you come do mine? LOL :)

Gracie said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Yes, I agree, you should do sketches.

Shoot me an email today when you get the chance.

Thanks,
Gracie from The Lime Light and Imagine That

Lynn said...

I left you an award on my blog! ~Hugs, Lynn

Gracie said...

Hey girl--miss you tons. Email me when you get a chance about the team.

Take care,
Gracie