Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Day #4






So I made a gift card holder for day 4 with a Starbucks card in it.

I also have a friend graduating High School this year and made him a set of Thank You cards to give out as well as a gift card holder for a Visa gift card. (Funny thing is I ended up just putting cash in it.) LOL I made his cards as simple and as boy as I could.

While I was at it I made an extra gift card holder to put away for later use. Probably to give a gift to Mrs. Patricia for coming all this way to do the awesome Pokemon tournaments for the kids.

This has been a very crafty day. I am off to watch TV with my sweet hubby.

6 comments:

Mr Lee said...

Enjoy your blog.So kind.Good luck!
We hope that we will have the opportunity to make friends with you.
We invite you to come to our blog. You are welcome any time.

http://www.china-cutter.blogspot.com/

kisatrtle said...

How many teachers do your kids have??? these are very cute

the Daily Scrapper said...

LOL just 1. Can you imagine next year Whew!!! LOL So what I did was one gift a day for 4 days (their school week is 4 days long)

She got the notepad, card set, a altered pencil box full of lollipops, and a Starbucks gift card in a gift card holder.

Magoo said...

These are lovely! wonderful work, I will be back to visit again :) :) : )

Dot said...

Great gift cards. I love the paper you used in the 1st and 2nd pics. Where is it from?

the Daily Scrapper said...

It is paper that I stamped with a CTMH stamp set from last year and chocolate, burgundy, blue, and olive inks.