Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Princess, Just Me, and No Girls Allowed







Ok so here are the layouts. The clubhouse one was so fun but very time consuming. The Princess one is special. A friend of mine had ordered several of the bears in dresses for a project. She was sweet and blessed me with one. I thought it fit the layout so well. I am going to put some 4th of July pictures of Alexis on this one. Not sure where the bear came from only that she bought them online somewhere. The last one has one of my bears on it and was super simple but I wanted the pretty paper to speak fo itself.
Guess I better go fix the falling off head. LOL

6 comments:

Tawnya said...

I always love your pages and one reason is how you are so great at the little things. The White around the edges, the distressing, the ribbon here or there. It adds so much!

KreatesKards said...

What fun layouts for the kids. The tree house is perfect for a boy.

kisatrtle said...

very cute

jcscraphappy said...

what awesome layouts, love them all. the treehouse is too cute,
jennie

~chevygirl~ said...

Great layouts!!!

Jacey's Mom said...

These layouts are gorgeous! I always love checking in on your blog. =)
Take care
~Christy