Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Music to my Soul





I love these pictures of Jack so I had to do a layout for them. It was such a fun day. He liked wearing that hat of my husbands. The paper is Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line and Papertrey Ink for the solids. I used scal for the title, font Banty S. I also used doodlecharms for the sun. The tree is from Paper Doll Dress Up. The chipboard decorations are from the Cosmo Cricket Early Birld line as well.

8 comments:

~chevygirl~ said...

Love this layout...

Tawnya said...

So cute! I just love the close up of him in the hat!

KreatesKards said...

Wonderful layout and great photos. I'm sure they will make you smile each time you see them.

Monique Griffith said...

Gorgeous! I absolutely love the colors and the little details. Well done!

Lorrie said...

Great LO's.. I like your color combo

Heather Bares said...

adorable!!!! Love everything about it!

kisatrtle said...

cute

Magoo said...

amazing, you rock~this layout is so fabulous! makes me want to try and do one...almost :)