Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, May 22, 2009

Mice in a flower pot and a fun dresser



SO the friend I made all these mice for said today, "do you think you could make a dresser for a layout?" UHM Hello Linda I am the daily scrapper. I can make anything out of paper. LOL really sounds like I have a big head right. I love a challenge though and decided to take it on. So here is my dresser out of paper.

7 comments:

KreatesKards said...

Cute mice. Were they invitations? Always fun to see everyone's creations.

the Daily Scrapper said...

No they are embellishments for a layout class she is doing. We joke and she calls me her Jolee's store. LOL

Tawnya said...

That really is beautiful. When I first saw it I thought it was a picture of a real dresser. Nicely done!

Diane said...

You really can make anything out of paper - that dresser looks great!

I left you an award on my blog - come on over and collect it when you have a chance.

Carolyn said...

You did great job on dresser. Too cute.

ShellyWorld said...

Love the dresser...very vintage

LEMphotography said...

i love the dresser! you're right, you can make anything out of paper!