Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Anyone else do this???











In sat for an hour and just made random cuts from different carts for fun. No real idea in mind just to have some on hand. I like doing a layout and having cuts already done. I made a ton of cuts from doodlecharms, Elmo, and Pooh and Friends.

6 comments:

KreatesKards said...

YES, I do this often. Great idea.

kisatrtle said...

yep, I made some magnets this weekend.

Staci said...

I used to but they became old once I decided to use them. Kind of like the embellishments I see that are so cute that I have no use for. Now I have alyout or project in mind before I buy. Saves lots of money too.

Patti said...

A note to say hello.

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

The Bird Nest said...

Yes, I did this for the first time last week! I have a stash of Disney princesses and Sesame Street characters now! Still need to work on Winnie the Pooh and Cars, since I'm borrowing the cartridges now. It took me much longer than an hour, though!
I left you a little something on my blog at www.birdscrap.blogspot.com--hope you enjoy!

Magoo said...

I haven't done this yet but want to with the Disney princess carts...boy do they look challenging :)