Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, April 10, 2009

Some very simple stuff but it sure felt good





So today I got a really cool gift from Mandy (thanks girl) and I just had to play. I made a card out of the new set. This weekend I plan on making some scratch and sniff cards. Then I made a couple of other cards and a simple layout for my oldest son's book. Oh and also my amazing son got a cat. We adopted a cat from Lucky Paws. It is through the city of Albuquerque. Randy is 3 and took to Jack so quickly. He fits in so very well. He has only been here a day and you would think he has lived with us forever.

No comments: