Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Bug - I must be trying to catch up.







I have done 2 layouts today. WOW!!! I must be trying to catch up from being so inconsistent the last 2 weeks. I like this one for my 5 year old bug. I loved that paper and they only had one so that meant it must be a 1 page LO. I like the way the bee bear came out as well as the ladybugs from doodlecharms. Did I also mention that I just love this CTMH alpha set. And guess what I am out of white paper. How does one run out of white CS?????? Off to the store I go this afternoon.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

What a beautiful LO! I love the paper. Just love all you did with it!

Leanne said...

Super great layout! The bumblebee bear is just way to cute!! TFS!!