Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, April 20, 2009

I did it






I finished a new layout. One I even just started tonight. So Here is - AUTUMN!!!!!

I like it. I used Wild Card and Stretch Your Imagination for the cricut cuts. I love the paper too. I got it at the J's sale 6 for $0.96

I also used the cutest punch from EK Success. I got it today at my LSS with a coupon. Go ME!!!! Anyway it is like the punch we all searched for last fall with the scallops and holes in the centers of the scallops but it has itty bitty scallops. I just love it.

3 comments:

all4sydney said...

WOW!! That came out GREAT!!!

kisatrtle said...

very cute!

Amber said...

Love your Layout! You did a great job. Love the tear bear too...