Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, April 4, 2009

Backyard Fun
















I have been working on this one since last night. I like it. Not my normal style but dfinately fun to make. I found I like to hand cut and paper piece. I used my cricut but did alot of this on my own. I got the idea for the house from my daughter's little tykes playhouse.

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow! What a great layout!! I wished I could come up with designs like these!! TFS!!

Jennifer said...

wow, wow, wow. Just love this layout. The slide is a wonderful touch!

Tawnya said...

I think it is absolutely fantastic!! I love it!!

Heather Bares said...

this is adorable!

Melissa said...

This LO must have taken you forever! It is so detailed and lovely!

Cathie in UT said...

HI new to your blog and just love your darling layout!
A great idea to make the house like a toy that belongs to your children...that makes it very personal and I love that with our scrapping.
thanks for sharing your great ideas.

Crystal said...

this layout is absolutely gorgeous! i love the colors and all the nature elements too! fantastic job!