Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, March 23, 2009

Wow it has been crazy









Wow what a crazy last 2 weeks. Well I am finally back and ready to get scrappin.

So the winner of the blog candy is Caleb!!! And since Michal could not grasp a kiddo who needs dialga we will be sending a dialga card as well. Send me your address and we will get this sent out right away.

So Michal pulled off 4th place in AZ and 8th in NM. Woo Hoo. He also got his ranking high enough to be New Mexico's top player. YEAH!!! He also said something very important. He beat the kiddo who won AZ with his own strategy. So he said it was his best personal victory. WTG BABY!!! My 9 yo understands the importance of personall victories. I am very proud of him.

While in AZ I picked up the cutest paper. So I will be using it over the next few days and even a couple of weeks I bought so much. Today I made a layout for my 5 yo who will start Kindergarten at the APS Family School next year.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I just love all of your layouts. There is so much to look at. TFS. I think everyone on earth is sick right now. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

So cute. Love those bright colors!