Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, March 5, 2009

What I did today.









So I made this super simple layout that was fun. Alexis hair is always so crazy so I wanted a layout for that. Also, I made 3 simple Birthday cards for my sister, husband, and one of my son's friends. So the theme today is simple. The cards took about 10 minutes to make and the layout took about a half an hour.

3 comments:

all4sydney said...

These are all great!! My question is..."How do you find the time to do all of this????" You are like SUPERWOMAN!!

Crystal said...

Those cards are absolutely adorable! Love them all!!

kisatrtle said...

super cute!