Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two projects for today







So I made a layout for our trip to the circus and finished up the winter swap for the cricut board. I made 10 of these layouts. Hope they like em. It is for snowboarding. We now love the snow in this house.
I love the way the Family Night Out one came out. You cannot tell in the pictures but I inked every paper edge on this layout. It was definately a time consuming one. I think I spent about 3 hours on it. I used animal kingdom for the lion, Sesame Street Font for the title, and George for the stars.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Oh I just love that first layout. It is just beautiful!! Love it!