Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, March 2, 2009

Some Layouts for a swap.


So I made these for an Elmo swap on the SCS board. I am going to add ribbon and a shrinky dink embelli but it is almost done.

I like to go simple with swaps because I worry some folks will not be as fond of the very embellished layouts I normally do. But I am a bit worried this is too simple.

3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

Very Cute! You'd be proud of me I got 20 layouts done this weekend. I'll be posting some pics later!

Tawnya said...

I don't think it is too simple. I love it!

Edee said...

your layouts are really cute.