Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Headed to Mesa

SO I am headed to Mesa for the weekend. Wish my oldest luck at his pokemon competition on Saturday. I will be back Sunday. While I am there I plan on visiting the Scrapbooks etc store. I cannot wait I have heard such awesome things about it. See you Sunday. Woo Hoo a weekend away. The babies are staying with daddy for the weekend.

2 comments:

Denise @ Paper Gems said...

But there is a Rubber Stamp Show this weekend @ the Fair grounds...you will MISS it!

Crystal said...

how did your son do at the tourney? hope it went fantastic!