Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finishing up some swaps




SO today I finished up a few swap items. This is a Sweet swap for SCS. I did 3+1 which yes is 4 total but I will get 3 in return. The hostess will keep one for herself. I totally agree with this idea since hostesses work so hard to get these out. I also am almost done with a Winter swap for the cricut MB.




6 comments:

Mindy said...

Too cute, love the cupcake.

Staci said...

What a great idea. I participate in a recipe swap 4 times per year between me plus 5 women. I like the layout swap too.

Busy Mama said...

LOVE your work!! I have recently started dabbling in digital scrapbooking - loving that too!

Crystal said...

such a cute, cute LO! love the cupcake - so yummy!!

nubiancrafternc said...

Love the LO, can you share how you made the chocolate so realistic???

the Daily Scrapper said...

The chocolate on the cupcake is done with texture magic. I love that stuff. It is acid free but I always use some archival mist on it just in case.