Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Boy






I found the prettiest brown Prima Sprites. I had to do a layout with them. Then I went to M's and found this super cute paper. So this is what the two of them made. I love the way it came out. I just need to find the right pictures for it. Sometimes being caught up is more difficult than being way behind.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This layout is gorgeous! I love all the colors - they are just perfect together! Just fabulous!

Heidi said...

I LOVE your layouts. These with the bears are so cute! If I can ask, where did you find the pattern for your bear? He is so adorable. I've looked at all the cricut cartridges and didn't find anything like him. I also searched on paper piecing patterns and didn't find one like him either. Do you mind sharing where you got him?

Thanks!
Heidi