Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, February 13, 2009

A quick and easy layout











So today I did a quick and easy layout. I also made some elmos and some bunnies. The elmos are for a swap and the bunnies are for a friend of mine. So the ski layout is mine and the other two are a friend of mines. See my little bear. Isn't he cute!!! The same friend who wanted some bunnies.

2 comments:

all4sydney said...

Those are GREAT!!

SWEETPEA37814 said...

I love your bears and bunnies.You are so creative in the different ways you use them.You make me want SCAL just to do those.Thank You so much for the bears.You are just to talented.