Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pokemon





So this one started as a scraplift and ended up going in a completely different direction. I saw a great layout this morning and wanted to lift it. Then it went to pokemon instead.

My boys love Pokemon. As a matter of fact my oldest won the Albuquerque Pokemon City Championship for the Juniors division. We are going to state in March so wish him luck. He is currently # 1 in points for New Mexico. Go Michal!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Congrats to your son. I can remember those days when Pokemon first came out and how obsessed my kids were. Good luck at State

kisatrtle said...

Love the pics. Great job on the layout