Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, February 6, 2009

My Walk






My daughter loves to go for a walk so I did this layout for an upcoming walk. Notice this one did not use the cricut for the title. Of course my fellow cricuteers know that does not mean I did not use it anywhere. Also this is the first layout I have done in a while like this that does not have flowers. I always use primas on my daughter's layouts. This one is prima free.

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Misty I love how all your layouts are so simple but look amazing. TFS

Meredi said...

Love your walk layouts. Thats such a great idea.

Heather Bares said...

very cute!

Diane (AMKs_mom) said...

Beautiful LO!