Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, February 21, 2009

Monkey & Lex and Mom




These are Layouts for the kids books. I usually do 2 pages for ours and 1 for theirs. My goal is to be able to make one set for us to keep and a set each for the kids to take when they are old enough. I have not stamped on a layout in a LONG while. Monkey has lots of stamping on it. It was fun and simple. I love this picture of Lex and I. I am usually behind the camera so it is good to have a picture of she and I that I actually like.

1 comment:

kisatrtle said...

Those are both very nice. I too seem to have trouble getting into the photos. I've now started making my husband take some pictures so that the kids know i was really there. LOL