Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, February 22, 2009

A layout and a card for the Whimsical Scraps and Bugs Design team





I need to get batteries for my good camera. This one is definitely not as good. These are not the greatest pics sorry. The layout is for my little girl and the card is for the Whimsical Scraps and bugs design team. Check out their designs on the link to the left.

Yes I know the layout is a bit simple. Well I had my nails done and am really regretting it. They are in my way.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

FUN and BEAUTIFUL LO!!! WOW! I love all of the bright colors! I had my nails done for awhile but they became so hard to do anything with I finally got them off. I love the way they look, but I need to be able to function! You did a beautiful job on both of your projects!!!

the Daily Scrapper said...

Thanks. Now I need to find out how to have them safely taken off.

Heather Bares said...

this is a great layout!!!

all4sydney said...

I love this!!!

cropgirl said...

I love your Hello Kitty layouts! I just bought this cart so it's great to get some inspiration!