Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, February 20, 2009

I promise I was productive in the crafty sense today



First I made a stash of bears today. I always need just one and I never have it ready so I decided to make some today to put away. I may start doing this with lots of cuts. Anyway then fedex came. They brought me my new bag Yippee. So cool and I can use it for my baby and my E. Then the mail came and there was Wild Card. Yeah. So I made some envelopes I needed and will play more later. Hubby has a sleep study tonight so after the kids go to bed I am going to craft the night away.

No comments: